Check This Out!

Tuesday 9 August 2016

The 30-minute Challenge

Once again, kak Zubye asked me to do another challenge and this time around it was for us to snap photos during a 30-minute given time.


So, we both had agreed for last Saturday, from 10.30 to 11.00 am.


Coincidentally, it was my girls' first formal mengaji class with an ustazah.


Previously, it was either with their Maktok or me, but you know, when things as serious as this is done with someone they know, especially their mother, never would they take it seriously.


The sight of me holding a rotan in front of them could cause them to laugh non-stop and I thought I was a very good clown maybe.


So here are some snaps that I managed to capture of them during their first 'serious' mengaji class.















No comments:

Post a Comment