Check This Out!

Saturday 13 October 2012

Things Happen for a Reason

Hi! We meet again. Successfully for my second post.

It's my second night here in Kuching and it also marked the second night ever that I have been so far away, across the South China Sea, from my girls. I can't wait till I finish my job here and go home.

I have mentioned about baby Adam in my first post. I don't know why do I feel so attached to this strong little fella. I guess it could be my maternal instinct. I frequently check his latest information through his facebook page (if you're interested to find out, you could just search Ahmad Adam Syukri SN). The latest update by his mama, he doesn't seem to respond and his condition is getting weaker. I am really praying that a miracle could happen and that his burden could be lightened in some ways.

Kuasa Tuhan.

Sometimes, we are tested with so many things and in many ways. Baby Adam sometimes made me think, of how we can be tested in so many ways. I know some people who have been trying to conceive but has not yet been given the opportunity. Sometimes I wonder about the babies who had been dumped and abandoned, they are usually very healthy and perfectly perfect. There would also be situations where God has some other plans for us - like baby Adam. I, myself, have a sister who is Down Syndrome.

That's what I meant by kuasa Tuhan.

Sometimes, things happen for a reason. If something is taken away from us, that means, God has something better planned for us. At the same time, we must never give up, despite how painful it could be.

After my mama passed away, I had so many "If Only"s. At some point, I thought that everything that had happened was my fault. I kept telling myself that I could have done more, I could have made other decisions. The last decent conversation that I had with my mother was ten days before she passed away. That was when I talked to her when I brought home some herbal medicines which have somehow proved some testimonials even for cancer patients in stage 4. I was very positive and my mama was very positive too. I could still remember the last words she said to me, "Terima kasih along buat semua ini untuk mama." I replied by telling her I love her. Immediately after that her condition got worsened.

I was heartbroken. I cried every night. I could not sleep. I did not have proper meals. I couldn't stay anywhere alone. I thought I was going crazy.

It takes time and I am still coping. But things happen for a reason. The reasons that sometimes we need to ponder and discover on our own.

In a way, each of us could be tested in so many ways. I watched one religious program some time ago, which mentioned that, even when we are happy, we are still being tested. We are being tested, in a way, whether we remember Who has somehow made everything happens. Infact, we are being tested in so many ways and all the time- every single minute, every single second.

I pray that baby Adam gets well soon. My love goes to you, sayang.

1 comment: