Check This Out!

Friday 12 October 2012

My First Post.

Hi...

I don't know how many blogs have I created. I don't know how many times have I posted. However, I have made a promise to myself that I am going to regularly post something here. For my benefit.

I have gone through so many things lately which somehow made me thought that, "One day...I would love to share all these with somebody.." thus..here I am, sharing with you, something very important, as my very first post.

Lately, I have been so touched with baby Adam Syukri. I salute the mother who has somehow never failed to show her affection despite baby Adam's plight. As a mother myself, I know mother's love knows no boundaries.

My mother has just passed away. I miss her everyday. My mama was someone whom I know would never ever dissapoint each of her children.

I would like to share with you one story of how we can relate baby Adam's mama, what my mother had done for me with this story.

This was shared by my mama long time ago before I was married.

My mother was accepted to enter a boarding school. Of course, during that time, that was something that can make the whole nation beamed with pride. One day, my mother had to report for acceptance at one of the schools in Tampin. She went to report with my grandmother. After settling everything, my grandmother asked my mother, "Nak makan tak?". "Nak! Nak!" my mother replied.

They went to one restaurant in Tampin. My mother ordered a plate of rice with 'hati' chicken liver) as the main dish. She ate hungrily but at the same time noticing that my grandmother kept checking the money in her purse. Until a while, my grandmother told my mother, "Kejap ye..." and went off. Until when she returned, then my mother noticed that my grandmother was not wearing her earrings. My mother asked my grandmother, "Mana anting-anting mak?" and my grandmother replied, "Ada mak simpan."

Only after my mother was older enough to understand that she knew that my grandmother had pawned her earrings just to make sure my mother could report to school, eat her favourite dish and and at the same time made sure they had enough money to go home.

My mother asked my grandmother but she had neither said it was true nor denied it.

Everytime my mother thought of it, she would feel sad because she had never had the chance to buy any jewellery for my grandmother.

My grandmother passed away when I was still a toddler.

My mother, if I knew her well, was a mother who would never fail to fulfill any request by her children.

The simplest example would be, even when I, childishly, said, "lama dah tak makan bubur jagung mama." In just a few hours, I would always find a pot of bubur jagung for me.

That was my mama. I miss her so much.

I really hope that baby Adam's mama would never give up hope. Insya Allah, Jannah would be waiting for you and Adam.

A mother's love is always for eternity. Sometimes I feel the stroke in my hair like my mama used to do eventhough she's no longer around, with me.

Until we meet again...

9 comments:

  1. love it! my eyes teary while reading the post! somehow, i could say that you are lucky to have such a great mother and grandmother....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that I didn't get clearly your name, but thank you.

      Delete
  3. Madam, im indeed very glad and appreciative to have an extremely good,great...NO WORDS to describe about my MOTHER...i can simply say i LOVE her so so much...just like madam's my MOTHER is being very loving and always entertain to our mischievousness.... I'm thankful that madam's mom was also one of the greatest mom...GOD BLESS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post..it really touched my heart..

    ReplyDelete