Check This Out!

Sunday 5 January 2014

A New Year


I received a text from my high-school senior today - who is also my idol in photography - asking me to join this 365 challenge.
In love with the idea, I would love to dedicate this post to her, linking her to her prized possession, her camera- given the fact that Hannah seems to be quite interested in taking photos too. That's why the item is the focus in the photo.
I am also in love with the idea that I could preserve wonderful memories of my prized possession - my children.

To kak Zubye,
thank you for the inspiration. This post is for you.

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah,
    Besar hati rasanya bila lin sudi join the project.
    Cantik gambar ni.. lebih2 lagi akak tahu to make 2 children to sit together for a picture is not an easy thing to do.. kudos to you for this 1st picture! thank you for the inspiration too..
    InsyaAllah we motivates and support each other.. and berangan by the end of the year boleh kita letak their pics dalam album / photo book cantik2.

    ReplyDelete